This section of Multimedia Journalism is about building on all you learned in Part A. We’ll take you to the next stage across the media.
Aims of this section
Here you will develop the ability to:
- File live from a fast-moving story using text and video
- Use the web for highly effective research
- Report throughout the story cycle
- Develop your interviewing skills
- Improve your website and blog
- Develop a dialogue with the reader, viewer or listener
- Encourage, manage and develop user-generated content
- Use an SLR digital camera to take high-quality stills
- Record, edit and publish audio slide shows
- Learn to produce video that approaches broadcast quality
- Learn to produce video that puts you and the reader at the heart of the story.
New, web-exclusive chapters
There are some new chapters in this section. They'll be added to the print version of MMJ in future, but for now you can only access them here.
They are designed to bing tuition bang up-to-date, and are developed from some of the masterclasses we've been running.
Here's what the new chapters cover